Monday, April 05, 2004

We are Joining an Elite group

[Classroom]
Mr.Garrison is talking with Mr.Twig in his hand
Mr.Garrison: Ok children, I have some very exciting news for you. Why don't you tell them Mr.Twig?
Mr.Twig: That's right Mr.Garrison. The first annual South Park film festival begins today.
Wendy: Wow, cool!
Kyle: They're not gonna show that stupid ass Godzilla movie are they?
Mr.Garrison: No no no Kyle. These are independent films.
Stan: Oh like Independence Day? That sucked ass too.
Cartman: No dude, independent films are those black and white hippie movies. It's about gay cowboys eating pudding.
Wendy: No they're not. Independent films are produced outside the Hollywood system. They're movies without all the glitz and glamour of Hollywood.
Cartman: Puh, well you show me one independent film that ISN'T about gay cowboys eating pudding.
Wendy: Once again you have no idea what you're talkin' about, fatass!
Cartman: I'm not fat, I just haven't grown into my body yet, you skinny bitch!
Mr.Garrison: Eric if you call Wendy bitch one more time, I'm sending you to the principal's office.
[Silence]
Cartman: Bitch.
Mr.Garrison: That's it Eric, you...
Cartman: I'm going!
He leaves the classroom
Mr.Garrison: Anyway children, I want you all to see at least one independent film at the festival and then write a paper about it.
[Groans]
Mr.Garrison: The first film showing is called "Witness to Denial". And is a sexual exploration piece about 2 women in love.
Stan: Aww my uncle Jimbo has a ton of those movies in his dresser drawer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home